Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I can't think of a title right now.

If you could see me right now, you'd tell me to go to bed. I need more sleep than I'm getting. On the plus side, I finished that presentation. It went off pretty well, if a bit long. Now I'm working on some other stuff that I have do do tonight. Or rather, not working on it, as you can plainly see.

I have a small pile of those $1 DVDs with the old cartoons on them. Today, I encountered a professor's son, about 2 years old I think, crying in the arms of a GA while his mom was at a mandatory staff meeting. I ran home for the cartoons. By the time I got back, they'd found an Elmo game online, but they had the cartoons now as a backup plan if he got bored. I also brought them Ren and Stimpy seasons 1 & 2, which may be a little, umm... mature, for a two-year-old. Since he was in the care of a graduate student from the English dept., I'm sure the "uncut" label didn't go unnoticed. If I'm wrong, well, he had to learn about fart jokes and hairballs sooner or later.

I typically believe in quality over quantity, but right now I'm getting back in the habit if posting. I'll make good posts when I get around to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home