Sunday, November 13, 2005

Holy Crap!

Several months ago, shortly after I posted about the Terrible Thunder Lizards, this blog somehow became the first hit on Yahoo search for Terrible Thunder Lizards. Kind of strange, but Yahoo search isn't that hot, so it wasn't a shock. But now, even though I don't even provide real information, and other sites do, my referrer logs just showed me that I'm the third hit on GOOGLE! Also, number 3 on MSN. I'm not really a relevant hit, but it's still pretty cool.

Edit: Fiddling around in the logs some more, I see that on yahoo, I'm number one for "endangered feces +gilda"

Okay, lots of other search engine hits, but at this point I'm probably noticing things that wouldn't interest me if I were really awake, so I'll stop gushing about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home