Tuesday, March 21, 2006

True Story

Lisbeth: "This show is awesome!"
Me: "Seriously?"
Lisbeth: "Yeah, let's watch another episode."
Me: "Um, okay."
Lisbeth: "Don't you want to?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm just surprised you want to."
Lisbeth: "You know what you've done to me, right?"
Me: "Yeah, I've turned you into a geek."
Lisbeth: "Not a geek, no."
Me: "Sorry, a nerd."
Lisbeth: "Yes. A specific kind of nerd."
Me: "An anime nerd."
Lisbeth: "Yeah. Don't tell anyone."
Me: "...I was planning on blogging it..."
Lisbeth: "Fine, just turn Samurai Champloo back on. I want to see another episode before Grey's Anatomy starts."

---------------

So I thought the next logical step was to throw in my Cowboy Bebop DVDs when we finsh Samurai Champloo. It occurred to me though that the story might not be linear enough to keep her in it, so I'm downloading Evangelion. Hopefully it'll be finished before we finish Samurai Champloo, but that may not work since SC is only 26 episodes and on Sunday we watched 13 of them, and two more last night. Oh well, if not I bought the CB set a while back, maybe she will dig it, since both are Shinichiro Watanabe creations. Maybe after all of this we'll try Wolf's Rain. Is it wrong that I'm so thoroughly enjoying Lisbeth's plunge into the Dork Side?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home