Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Basically nothing

So I'm bored. I'm not quite ready for school to start again, but I need something to fill my days in a structured way so that I don't feel like staying up at night. I'm sort of watching the last couple episodes of the BBS Documentary, but I'm not paying as much attention as I normally would, because I'm not supposed to be up right now, I just can't sleep. I do enjoy it though, I've thoroughly loved every minute I have actually paid attention to. I'll have to rewatch parts 7 and 8 later, I guess.
Boingboing today linked to an interview with Steve Wozniak. I've only read their excerpt at the time I write this, but I always love interviews with him, no matter what the subject is. They also linked to this, which is just a euphoric sort of wierd. That's pretty much all I have tonight. Not much for a month absence, but whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home