Thursday, March 17, 2005

I want to ride my bicycle

Okay, I'm a little more rested now (and past the excessive caffeine buzz from this morning--my second class met at the coffee shop across the street from campus,) and I still don't remember the point of my previous post. (Why did I just link to that--it's like two inches below this?) I do know, however, that it was not supposed to be anywhere near as whiny as it was. So Antonya Nelson came to my first class, and is giving a reading on campus in about 45 minutes. Her talk with my class was quite enjoyable, and I'm looking forward to the reading.

After waiting since the middle of December, I finally got my bike today. I'm super-stoked, and I already can't quite feel my legs, even though I brought it home at 6:00 this afternoon. Obviously, I haven't ridden in a while.

There's alot more, but I don't really have time to post it, I need to get to campus for the reading. I'm glad today has been so busy, because otherwise I would be very lonely right now (see previous post once again.) Fortunately, the next few days should be pretty busy for me, so maybe I won't have too much time to think about it.

Oh, but before I forget, I entered my first class to view a sea of green shirts.
"That's odd," thought I. I had forgotten it was St. Patrick's day, and worn a green shirt by accident, solely because as I was leaving my house, I noticed the shirt I was wearing smelled a bit off, as I had woken up with just enough time to brush my teeth and leave. It seems trivial now that I think about it, so nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home