Sunday, March 13, 2005

Wild in the Streets

Sandy fancies herself a revolutionary of some sort. I received a call today from a number I didn't recognize. I don't typically answer if I don't know the number, but I did anyway.
"Hello," I said.
"Are you missing a couple of puppies?" the stranger answered.
Sandy spends most weekends with one of my brothers, John, and his wife, Maya. They live 15 or 20 minutes away, and they weren't home, and my puppy had led a jailbreak. She and her brother (John and Maya have the alpha male from the litter Sandy is from, his name is Samson,) had crawled under the fence. I know it was Sandy's idea, too, because Samson has never escaped the yard before, and Sandy has. I suppose I should have been mad at her, but I couldn't help being proud that no matter how many times we block her exits, she finds new ones. I did resist the urge to praise her for it, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is real proof Sandy has some beagle!!!!!!!!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home